The Studio is designed by Chris Moreton ARO Tech – Tons of natural light in the heart of Sydney (Pyrmont). The room is silent and sounds amazing.
I’ve recently updated with the S6 and a Trinnov loudspeaker management system. The difference has been incredible. It gives the confidence to know exactly what is going on – superb clarity and translation.
It’s one of the best feeling and sounding mix rooms in town, in my opinion.
- Avid S6, 32 faders
- Protools Ultimate with Focusrite REDNET convertors
- Dolby Production Suite
- Trinnov Loudspeaker management
- D Command ICON
- 9.1.4 Klien Hummel / Meyer monitoring
- Magnepanar Stereo Loudspeakers Speakers
- Lexicon 960L Reverb, Lexicon PCM 81
- Manley Stereo Pultech
- 8x Gainbrain IIs
- SSL buss compressor
- RE201 Echo
- Machine room, fancy aircon and soundproofing keeping the mix room silent.
- Plugins – many many
Electric Ave super analogue recording studio is downstairs, run by Phil Punch and we have analogue and digital ties down into the recording space which has a Kawai Shigaru piano lurking in there underneath some old mics.